Q&A Which will be your browser of 2018 ?

Which will be your browser of 2018 ?

• Google Chrome

• Mozilla Firefox

• Microsoft Edge

• Opera

• Other (Specify in thread)

Results are only viewable after voting.

harlan4096

MalwareTips Staff
AV-Tester
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
hi seems the microsoft edge is the faster

hi
what's about the components? i still use 56.0.2 only for the components
FireFox 57.0.3, and my current extensions: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
No "uBlock Origin" because testing KTS2019beta which includes a built in adblock...

D

Deleted member 65228

I like Firefox Quantum as @silversurfer mentioned but Chrome is the most stable for me and also the fastest so for that reason Chrome wins. But I'd like to use Firefox if it was faster for me

I have AMD Ryzen 5 and plenty of memory, a good HDD... Chrome doesn't hesitate, every single other browser does. Not sure what its about but then again, Chrome uses more memory than all of them for me so that is probably why it has that tad boost. Memory usage doesn't always = faster but in this scenario it could very well be a key.

It's always been this way for all my systems since I was born. I still remember trying to load up BBC news in the hospital while I was crying after just being born, but Microsoft Edge was too slow. So I had to download Google Chrome with it, and then it was happy days for speed

roger_m

Level 16
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Panda
I plan to stick with Firefox Quantum, due to its speed. I was using Chromium based browsers such as Cent and 360 Extreme Explorer previously, but the new Firefox is noticeably faster on my system.

This is my first time using Firefox, as I can configure other browsers such as Cent, 360 and Maxthon, to name a few, to work how I want, without needing to install any extensions. As a result, I've always avoided it in the past. However, I managed to find a few add-ons which let me configure Firefox to work how I want it to, so I switched to it, due to its speed.