Advice Request Which will be your browser of 2018 ?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

giulia

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Nov 30, 2016
hi
may i ask you which will be your broswer of the 2018 ?

will you continue to use your trusty browser or will you change your browser ?

and may I know which browser do you use included chrome engine broswers and firefox engine browsers ?
i have always used firefox with 4 extension but with the new version i lost all of them, outside adguard blocker

i have switch to chrome maybe i will use Slimjet , but about chrome engine/firefox engine browswer i don't know really if i can trust of them

thanks
and happy new year

D

Deleted member 65228

I like Firefox Quantum as @silversurfer mentioned but Chrome is the most stable for me and also the fastest so for that reason Chrome wins. But I'd like to use Firefox if it was faster for me

I have AMD Ryzen 5 and plenty of memory, a good HDD... Chrome doesn't hesitate, every single other browser does. Not sure what its about but then again, Chrome uses more memory than all of them for me so that is probably why it has that tad boost. Memory usage doesn't always = faster but in this scenario it could very well be a key.

It's always been this way for all my systems since I was born. I still remember trying to load up BBC news in the hospital while I was crying after just being born, but Microsoft Edge was too slow. So I had to download Google Chrome with it, and then it was happy days for speed

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I plan to stick with Firefox Quantum, due to its speed. I was using Chromium based browsers such as Cent and 360 Extreme Explorer previously, but the new Firefox is noticeably faster on my system.

This is my first time using Firefox, as I can configure other browsers such as Cent, 360 and Maxthon, to name a few, to work how I want, without needing to install any extensions. As a result, I've always avoided it in the past. However, I managed to find a few add-ons which let me configure Firefox to work how I want it to, so I switched to it, due to its speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.