Who already watched John Wick 4

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Yup, already watched.

Don't understand why he needs to shoot each bad guy a few times, then can kill that guy. Are those bad guys wearing bulletproof vest?

If me I'll kill those bad guys - 1 shot 1 kill - with armor piercing rounds. Short and fast. Movie don't need so long to shoot.

Another thing I noticed, he's getting older. You can see his walking style.............looks like he has bow legs. Actually, can notice this in his last movie

:rolleyes:

Jengo

Level 6
Thread author
Well-known
Nov 9, 2022
Yup, already watched.

Don't understand why he needs to shoot each bad guy a few times, then can kill that guy. Are those bad guys wearing bulletproof vest?

If me I'll kill those bad guys - 1 shot 1 kill - with armor piercing rounds. Short and fast. Movie don't need so long to shoot.

Another thing I noticed, he's getting older. You can see his walking style.............looks like he has bow legs. Actually, can notice this in his last movie

:rolleyes:
See the training video, this fellow is black belt in different Martial Arts. Kudos for him doing all his own stunts too.

Reactions: franz and Nevi

Kongo

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017
I watched it 3 days ago and was impressed of the production quality. Great effects, stunts and overall filming quality. Yet, there were quite a few scenes where I just had to shake my head. Even for a John Wick movie it was a little too much action and too few story for my taste.

R3j3ct

Level 1
May 12, 2023
me & the wife watched it, lol as a fan of the john wick movies. honesty in my opinion, how much action and shooting and all the martial arts seemed to me even reeves is bored with it. i think it just opened a door for more john wick movies(like the fast & furious), but without reeves...but never the less, not dissapointing

RickS

Jun 5, 2023
I liked part 4, looks like a good ending to the story. I hope they don't turn John Wick into a new Fast and Furious but focus on The Continental, which promises to be interesting.

Reactions: R3j3ct

Kwan ST

Level 2
Verified
Dec 22, 2016
Finally watched it yesterday, what a waste of time. The first movie was good but the rest of the franchise iz terrible. My problem is I have to finish what I started. Thank God it won't be another movie,fingers crossed 😏

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.