Who are 'Anonymous'?

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Who are 'Anonymous'? question for you ..

'World Can't Change Us, Bt We can CHANGE THE WORLD...
We dnt have books in hand, Bt we have revolution in mind...'

- This begins to feel bad for me ..

Anonymous : We have Revolution in mind, we can change the World ! : on TheHackersNews.com: http://thehackernews.com/2011/03/anonymous-we-have-revolution-in-mind-we.html

This address bothers me: irc.anonops.RU :
bAhBo.jpg

'The thing is there is no “they.” Anonymous is a cyber blob, amorphous, a concept, a consensus, a consciousness, a collaboration, a strategy, a meme.' - Made in '.RU'?.. No, thanks.

Would you be the 'useful idiots'? I would not like to be.

So at your comments, please ..

Hungry Man

Jul 21, 2011
A bunch of nerds. There's a few hackers, a lot of skiddies, and mostly just people who call themselves anonymous - that's the thing about it, if you call yourself anonymous you are anonymous.

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
Cowards for being "anonymous". Either that, or they are paranoid because they have a lot to hide.

pcjunklist

Level 1
Dec 28, 2011
I just thought the title of the thread was funny. Who is anonymous? If we knew then they wouldn't be anonymous. They have at least 1 really smart hacker because they do have some nice home made hack tools, but the majority of them are just drones who let there computers be attached to a ddos attack. Most of the attacks prey on the stupidity of employees who just hand over username and passwords.

Hungry Man

Jul 21, 2011
Anonymous definitely has quite a few good hackers, or at least hackers who call themselves anonymous from time to time.

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
As long as the Russian Mafia is out there, Anonymous will remain "ANONYMOUS", even if they think that they are the the Romanov Dynasty of the cyber world--Their personal safety relies heavily on that.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Anonymous? A voice without a face.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I know that Anonymous wants everyone to have a freedom of internet. However actions like attempting shutdown the Facebook and NYSE were just nothing to prove and made some strong speech in order they were brave to do it.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Who Is Really Behind The “Occupy” Movement? Andrew Breitbart Wants To Know.

Here: on CDNNews: http://conservativedailynews.com/2012/02/who-is-really-behind-the-occupy-movement-andrew-breitbart-wants-to-know/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Hmm, leftist conspiracy .. anarchists ..?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.