Deletedmessiah

Level 24
Verified
Content Creator
Unsuitable for me for since you can't have play store. I don't care about privacy and security things all that much to let go of play store for it. If I have pixel in the future, maybe I'll try this but with google's rumored hardware based safetynet, it may not be good choice if you want to go back to stock OS.

Reactions: Protomartyr

security123

Level 26
Verified
Unsuitable for me for since you can't have play store. I don't care about privacy and security things all that much to let go of play store for it. If I have pixel in the future, maybe I'll try this but with google's rumored hardware based safetynet, it may not be good choice if you want to go back to stock OS.
You can download apps from Google Store without install any Google services on your phone.

Deletedmessiah

Level 24
Verified
Content Creator
You can download apps from Google Store without install any Google services on your phone.
Only free apps not paid. If Aurora store is what you meant. And I won't risk using my gmail in Aurora store for paid apps since it sounds risky from Aurora app's own warning. Besides I use youtube and google search all the time so I don't really care for privacy that much.

• Wow
Reactions: security123