Why is the Android developement community so hostile?

juhful

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2013
I am new to Android, having never had a smart phone and not really wanting one, but I recently bought a tablet I thought might come in handy and just something to play with. I've had it a few weeks and of course I must tweak it lol so I went to some forums to ask questions and see what was what and I found out what was up, these people do not like anyone who isn't an expert, they are very rude and put people down for not knowing everything. I just thought I would put this here for any possible explenations for this because here at MT everyone is so eager to help anyone, especially the people who are noobs or just not as tech savvy as others, Thanks for listening :)

Reactions: Ink

juhful

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2013
what are your questions, we are quite alert on Android here ;)
I have been flashing custom roms and one thing I would like to know is what kernels I can use other then the stock that came on the rom, I am currently running Vanir 4.4.2 on nexus 7 2012 and the only custom kernel I see being used is Franco's, any ideas? Thanks

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.