Battle Wich ist the better File Manager for Windows 10

TairikuOkami

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
I prefer Windows Explorer, it is simple and I have setup a custom startup folder (Downloads). But if I had to choose, I would prefer a tabbed Clover.

Attachments

• capture_10142017_134959.jpg
    capture_10142017_134959.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 376

codswollip

Level 23
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 29, 2017
I'm thinking about WinNc. What do you think about this filemanager for Windows 10?
WinNc looks interesting, but I noticed that its context menu can only show installed 32-bit shell extensions (menu items in file context menu). If you have 64-bit programs, you must install the 32-bit versions of those programs to have their features appear in the context menu. For example, I use 7-Zip 64-bit, so it will not appear in WinNc's shell menu unless I also install the 32-bit version of 7-Zip. For me, this is a deal killer.

XYplorer is found a way to work around that limitation, so I'm surprised WinNc has not done so similarly.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.