Will other country's introduce internet laws like the US?

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@carl fish: It depends

In order to prioritize internet laws, then it must be connected in other aspects.

1) Improved internet infrastructure = Once a country is continuously adapt to the internet technology then expect numerous cybersecurity issues; which increasing a matter to implement different laws.

2) Connecting the issues = If a country is prone on different attacks related to internet/cybersecurity then an action will enforce different laws.

3) Partnership with technology firm - If a country is active with partnership to implement better internet then laws will also deploy too.

---------------

The reason why some countries have no or few internet laws is because of the priority and state of issue.

Cohen

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
May 22, 2016
Almost definitely. The UK is already really close to having America's current internet laws.

I do hope Australia doesn't do anything like this, but I don't have high hopes.

Reactions: _CyberGhosT_

Winter Soldier

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
I also agree, there is only a formal difference between "admitting" and "not admitting", but perhaps the reality is already in place everywhere.

Reactions: frogboy

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
From 40 years here has worst Internet law,Government & ISP will snooping users and will keep users log info for more than 1 year,its over collecting they analyse data and if any one published or transmitted any data against them, they put "that" person in jail...
also strong censorship(or fully blocked) against facebook,youtube,viber,wechat,BBC,DW,CNN,zippyshare,... and many Media company.
In last year they blocked Bing also :confused:
and now yandex was blocked here :confused:
Ok I ask from all of you!
dose USA is Bad or My country? o_O:rolleyes:

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.