Guide | How To Win 7 ISO activation on Virtualbox

The associated guide may contain user-generated or external content.
L

LabZero

Thread author
I want to install Virtualbox or VM Player but to activate the copy of win7 loaded into the virtual machine I have to insert the original Product Key and Windows doesn't create double activation problems?
Thanks for the reply.

I

illumination

Thread author
I want to install Virtualbox or VM Player but to activate the copy of win7 loaded into the virtual machine I have to insert the original Product Key and Windows doesn't create double activation problems?
Thanks for the reply.
You can only activate the copy of windows on one system. A virtualbox guest is deemed a system, if it is activated there, it can not be any where else per the agreement of using the Operating system. If you have trouble activating the OS and virtualbox is the only place you are doing so, you can use the automated phone system that will pop up as a choice after you have entered a key code and it failed to activate. The phone system will check to make sure you do not have that key activated on another system before proceeding to help you activate the one you are calling about.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
That will depends on the validation license key process, don't be shocked if there's a loop hole already but surely since its connected in the internet so guaranteed of accurate result if it accept or not unless detected for wrong license key for Windows 7 specific flavor.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.