Expired Win Kaspersky Antivirus 2012

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
The contest will run till 22nd June 2011 and winners will be announced on 24th June. We will select three winners randomly, who have followed the rules.
Didn't this giveaway ended 3 days ago? .... and there were only 3 license keys , Kaspersky never had any big giveaway... The 3 license keys were most likely bought by the site owner..

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
davhag64 said:
Kas is always tight with their giveaways, Eset is even worse.
Yeah,I do think that the site owner just bought a pack with 3 license keys and gave them away ,just to promote his site.
It's hard to get intouch with Kaspersky...and it's even harder to get a giveaway from this guys. :)

davhag64

Jun 7, 2011
Jack said:
davhag64 said:
Kas is always tight with their giveaways, Eset is even worse.
Yeah,I do think that the site owner just bought a pack with 3 license keys and gave them away ,just to promote his site.
It's hard to get intouch with Kaspersky...and it's even harder to get a giveaway from this guys. :)

I agree. Nod and KIS are so hard to get a freebie from and a good trial. I may as well as give up or try to find an amazing discount for it somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.