Well-known
Jul 3, 2015

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Anyone experiencing crash of Night Light when exiting out of games that use your gpu? I guess this is part of the "known issues" list. and was already present when I tried 1903 via Insiders, worse even as the NVIDIA driver would flat-out crash. I switch it off and on but it's irritating. Didn't care for f.lux b/c it's a little much.

Also getting a bunch of ESENT 455 errors in Event Viewer/Applications but everything seems to run OK. Noticed sfc /scannow runs a bit faster in 1903 but I'd rather Microsoft focuses on the known issues that should have been resolved before this mass release. Edit: is this update paused again?
No crash but Night light still doesn't work. F.lux for now.
Same error in Event viewer too. Nothing in "Reliability History".

codswollip

Level 23
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 29, 2017
This didn't work out as I hoped...(n)
a. Nearly all Win10 apps crashed on launch. DISM and SFC checked out fine.
b. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 programs crashed on launch (full online repair seemed to have fixed this).
c. No mouse icon on boot screens (screen to choose Win 10/Macrium Reflect/...).
d. Duplicate user folders (Downloads, Documents, Pictures, etc., etc.)... a known issue
e. Edge welcome screen showing 3 "Try it" features... only 1 of the 3 opened the Settings window.

I rolled back (thank you Macrium).

L0ckJaw

Level 19
Verified
Content Creator
Well-known
Feb 17, 2018
This didn't work out as I hoped...(n)
a. Nearly all Windows 10 apps crashed on launch. DISM and SFC checked out fine.
b. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 programs crashed on launch (full online repair seemed to have fixed this).
c. No mouse icon on boot screens (screen to choose Windows 10/Macrium Reflect/...).
d. Duplicate user folders (Downloads, Documents, Pictures, etc., etc.)... a known issue
e. Edge welcome screen showing 3 "Try it" features... only 1 of the 3 opened the Settings window.

I rolled back (thank you Macrium).
That why i did a fresh install.

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
I reading these posts that made me to do it but i cant because of the games due to big size which mean my internet speed sucks, well i dont have any problem with Windows 10 1809

nAzkE9q.jpg

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Edit: is this update paused again?
No, but not everyone will get it right away. I had to manually upgrade from a 1903 ISO.
Current status:
Windows 10, version 1903 is available by manually selecting “Check for updates” via Windows Update. (Note We are slowly throttling up this availability while we carefully monitor data and feedback.)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.