Troubleshoot windows 10 or windows 7

Prayag

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 27, 2017
I have to install a windows in my another pc,what would be better to install for this purpose,windows 7 or 10.If you have any more tips to resolve the problem please share with me so that i can play this game with full speed.

darko999

Level 17
Verified
Well-known
Oct 2, 2014
I have a Laptop that came with windows 7 and I couldn't upgrade to windows 10 due to the Wifi adapter not being fully compatible with windows 10. Even after some updates the issue is still there, you should check if your hardware is fully compatible with windows 10 "most of the time it will be compatible" and if so, you should go with windows 10, it is safer, it is faster.

Reactions: Deletedmessiah
Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 178

Really ? we forgot to mention that Windows 10 (aka weeeeennndoooooooozzzzz Taiiiiinnnn) is the best of all windows versions ever made ?

Windows 10 is the best of the best

Windows 10 | Windows 10 | Windows 10 | Windows 10 | Windows 10 | Windows 10 | Windows 10 | Windows 10 | Windows 10 | Windows 10 | Windows 10 | Windows 10 | Windows 10 | Windows 10 | Windows 10 |

Upvote 0

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
Really ? we forgot to mention that Windows 10 (aka weeeeennndoooooooozzzzz Taiiiiinnnn) is the best of all windows versions ever made ?

Windows 10 is the best of the best

Windows 10 | Windows 10 | Windows 10 | Windows 10 | Windows 10 | Windows 10 | Windows 10 | Windows 10 | Windows 10 | Windows 10 | Windows 10 | Windows 10 | Windows 10 | Windows 10 | Windows 10 |
Need more spoilers! :D

Reactions: Fritz and frogboy
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.