Windows 10 Pro vs Enterprise security

CMLew

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
The problem is to find a legit installer, you can't download the legit ISO from MS without a volume license account.
Hmm... you're referring to Windows enterprise?
I usually saw those selling office/ win pro usually have activation code. but other softwares like photo editor they all sell unlocked installer. Those nstallers probably are the cracked one...

Reactions: Nevi and Venustus

davisd

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jan 27, 2019
There is a way to get permanently activated digital bound license for the Win *Enterprise for free. Whenever you would reinstall or install newly released/upgraded next version of Win *Enterprise .ISO (not for the LTSC/LTSB, don't mess up!), you wouldn't have to worry about activation and all that bs, only when you'd upgrade your PC components, you might lose activation. No hacks, no spending $, mess with activators and shiet, totally clean latest *Enterprise from the get go.

*Hint: It's not actually for the Enterprise, but identically equal version with same feature and update cycle.

Last edited:

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
There is a way to get permanently activated digital bound license for the Win *Enterprise for free. Whenever you would reinstall or install newly released/upgraded next version of Win *Enterprise .ISO (not for the LTSC/LTSB, don't mess up!), you wouldn't have to worry about activation and all that bs, only when you'd upgrade your PC components, you might lose activation. No hacks, no spending $, mess with activators and shiet, totally clean latest *Enterprise from the get go.

*Hint: It's not actually for the Enterprise, but identically equal version with same feature and update cycle.
Education version? And how? I only know of not so legal method to do so.

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
You can easily get a clean and verified Enterprise installation by feeding an ebay-purchased Enterprise licence into your existing Home or Pro Windows installation. When you enter the Enterprise license, it will upgrade the system.

CMLew

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Okay, so far so good for me.
1) installed H_C and use their setting config.
2) Include MAPS
3) add in SLR rules for Office applications.
4) tweak edge chromium flags
5) include apps on program settings in exploit protection.

Win 10 pro seems a good choice of investment for me. I can save $$ from getting security suites, when i can play around with group policy with application whitelisting... lol.

Wondered what else need to tweak... hmmm...

Andy Ful

From Hard_Configurator Tools
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 23, 2014
Okay, so far so good for me.
1) installed H_C and use their setting config.
2) Include MAPS
3) add in SLR rules for Office applications.
4) tweak edge chromium flags
5) include apps on program settings in exploit protection.

Windows 10 pro seems a good choice of investment for me. I can save $$ from getting security suites, when i can play around with group policy with application whitelisting... lol.

Wondered what else need to tweak... hmmm...
Maybe it is time to tweak your mind to stop tweaking. Too much "computer tweak" can turn it into a brick.:)(y)
But, seriously. It is much easier to tweak the computer than live with all those tweaks.

CMLew

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Maybe it is time to tweak your mind to stop tweaking. Too much "computer tweak" can turn it into a brick.:)(y)
But, seriously. It is much easier to tweak the computer than live with all those tweaks.

Haha! Thanks for advice.
Honestly I was more to learning the the settings than to being paranoid. Just prefer to do it manually at least once to understand how it works.
Once i understand, then its easier to learn and diagnose each setting applied.

South Park

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jun 23, 2018
Haha! Thanks for advice.
Honestly I was more to learning the the settings than to being paranoid. Just prefer to do it manually at least once to understand how it works.
Once i understand, then its easier to learn and diagnose each setting applied.
When I was learning my way around security software, I loved Avast AV because it could be tweaked almost infinitely, while I disliked MSE because it had almost no settings at all. I like that Configure Defender shows the hidden WD settings in a nice interface. I've read about them in detail, but I haven't actually done any tweaking because I only have this one computer available :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.