Site of promotion
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/gif-maker-photos-to-gif-video-to-gif/9mz4n0c3swm7?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
Event
Giveaway
Instructions
Login to Microsoft Store and download.

hamo

Level 10
Verified
Windows 10 Store - 7 Apps FREE

Login to Microsoft Store then go to links and download, that is it.
Links:
1 - GIF Maker - Photos to GIF, Video to GIF = $199.99
Get GIF Maker - Photos to GIF, Video to GIF - Microsoft Store

2 - Movie Maker for Photos: Free Video Editor & Slideshow Maker, Image to Video Movie Maker = $105.99 Free+
Get Movie Maker for Photos: Free Video Editor & Slideshow Maker, Image to Video Movie Maker - Microsoft Store

3 - Slideshow Maker with Music FX - Music Video Maker = $79.99 Free+
Get Slideshow Maker with Music FX - Music Video Maker - Microsoft Store

4 - SlideMaker Slideshow Video Editor = $62.99 Free+
Get SlideMaker Slideshow Video Editor - Microsoft Store

5 - Video Movie Maker 10 = $299.99 Free+
Get Video Movie Maker 10 - Microsoft Store

6 - Movie Maker & Video Editor : Slideshow Maker = $96.99 Free+
Get Movie Maker & Video Editor : Slideshow Maker - Microsoft Store

7 - Movie Maker & Video Editor : Slideshow Maker Pro = $399.99 Free+
Get Movie Maker & Video Editor : Slideshow Maker Pro - Microsoft Store

Cavehomme

Level 1
Seems like it may be a scam to me. They can draw in people with a free app and use the permissions to grab your contacts, data, etc. No thanks.

Reactions: SumTingWong

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Thanks, I give the Movie Maker & Video Editor : Slideshow Maker = $96.99 Free+ a try. First thing I ran into was trying to get templates, it said "Server error not available" or something like that.

My suggestion would be to try Openshot as a free alternative to slideshows and movies if you don't have a good commercial option.

Open Shot Website

It's free and works. Although there are better commercial options out there. This free offering just doesn't work that well for me but perhaps it will for others.

jogs

Level 16
Verified
Open Shot is perhaps the first Video Editing software that can be used for professional work. Few years ago when I was writing an article regarding free software that can be used by freelancers and small companies I couldn't find a decent one which was free.