Expired Windows 10 Store - 7 Apps for FREE = 1218 $

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

hamo

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
Windows 10 Store - 7 Apps FREE

Movie-Maker-Video-Editor-Slideshow-Maker-GIF-Maker-by-Photo-Video-Zone.jpg

Login to Microsoft Store then go to links and download, that is it.
Links:
1 - GIF Maker - Photos to GIF, Video to GIF = $199.99
Get GIF Maker - Photos to GIF, Video to GIF - Microsoft Store

2 - Movie Maker for Photos: Free Video Editor & Slideshow Maker, Image to Video Movie Maker = $105.99 Free+
Get Movie Maker for Photos: Free Video Editor & Slideshow Maker, Image to Video Movie Maker - Microsoft Store

3 - Slideshow Maker with Music FX - Music Video Maker = $79.99 Free+
Get Slideshow Maker with Music FX - Music Video Maker - Microsoft Store

4 - SlideMaker Slideshow Video Editor = $62.99 Free+
Get SlideMaker Slideshow Video Editor - Microsoft Store

5 - Video Movie Maker 10 = $299.99 Free+
Get Video Movie Maker 10 - Microsoft Store

6 - Movie Maker & Video Editor : Slideshow Maker = $96.99 Free+
Get Movie Maker & Video Editor : Slideshow Maker - Microsoft Store

7 - Movie Maker & Video Editor : Slideshow Maker Pro = $399.99 Free+
Get Movie Maker & Video Editor : Slideshow Maker Pro - Microsoft Store

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Thanks, I give the Movie Maker & Video Editor : Slideshow Maker = $96.99 Free+ a try. First thing I ran into was trying to get templates, it said "Server error not available" or something like that.

My suggestion would be to try Openshot as a free alternative to slideshows and movies if you don't have a good commercial option.

Open Shot Website

It's free and works. Although there are better commercial options out there. This free offering just doesn't work that well for me but perhaps it will for others.

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
Open Shot is perhaps the first Video Editing software that can be used for professional work. Few years ago when I was writing an article regarding free software that can be used by freelancers and small companies I couldn't find a decent one which was free.

DragonWolf5589

Apr 9, 2019
Video Movie Maker 10 = $299.99 Free+ -- contains ads and asks you to pay 3.99 to remove them = no way its work $299.99! its 3.99 on top to remove the banners and random popups

Movie Maker & Video Editor : Slideshow Maker = $96.99 Free+ - like above.. bombardment of ads (and cartoony design)

GIF Maker - Photos to GIF, Video to GIF = $199.99 - actaully DEMANDS $3.99 to unlock as soon as you open the app. 15 POPUP ADS IN A ROW ABOUT "Doctors cant believe this trick" "eat these to loose weight"

Slideshow Maker with Music FX - Music Video Maker = $79.99 Free+ - NO! THIS IS NOT FREE EITHER! its 5.99 same non stop popup ads and banner demanding money, and im not interested in "OMG EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT THIS" with a photo of nose plugs

SlideMaker Slideshow Video Editor = $62.99 Free+ --- ANOTHER fake- not really free full of scam and spammy ads demanding 5.49 to remove them and "unlock" the software

Movie Maker for Photos: Free Video Editor & Slideshow Maker, Image to Video Movie Maker = $105.99 Free+ -- exactly the same piece of JUNK

ALL of these "100% off" are just full of scam and spammy ads with demands to pay a monthly subscription to upgrade to pro or a one off payment to remove the ads.

THERE IS NO WAY AT ALL, that ANY of these are worth the "Full price"

... just a scam to get downloads... needless to say.. all of them im rating as 1 star and reporting to microsoft (as officially they are charging $299.99 to bombard you with ads unless you subscribe to pro or pay more money?)

i'll just use Hitfilm pro for movie making as thats free and no ads anyway.

(upside none the permissions got any personal information, only permissions is "access photos" -- and i have none haha)

Reactions: Deletedmessiah

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.