Troubleshoot Windows 10 upgrade

Barbara Barker

Thread author
Aug 7, 2015
Please can anyone tell me what to do to stop upgrades failing, Windows 10 failed to upgrade. What to do please. I am a technophjobic!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
What OS are you currently running?

What does the Get Windows 10 app tell you?

Upvote 0

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Operating System such as Windows Vista,7,8,8.1. What Operating System are you trying to upgrade from ?

Upvote 0

Barbara Barker

Thread author
Aug 7, 2015
Hi, I am running the dreadful windows 8.1 and I want windows 10. There was no error code just message saying failure to download windows 10. As I said previously, there are dozens of failed downloads, Each time I log in, message says-Undoing failures to download, and when I log off message says- do not switch off your computer,and this happens each time I log on or off. It's a pain. My son says I need to clean up the computer and start again (or words to that effect-I forget, memory not good at 81)

Reactions: JakeXPMan
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.