Windows 10 Version 1903 may launch with a Major Bug

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
Need to completly reinstall win10. have 3 annoying bugs after this update and i am unabe to fix them.
1. windows defender exclusions does not work anymore, whatever folder i choose to exclude the flase positives get detected and removed.
2. i got a spinning round circle on my mouse every 2 sec for like 0,5 sec.( it just didnt stop, even when i change mouse settings?)
3.wlan adapter randomly stops between 1/4 hours, need to restart the laptop to connect to any hotspot, wlan or whatever i want.(alrdy tryed uninstall/reinstall driver, doesnt help either)

Realy never had problems with updates before but this time it completly messed up my system lol. atleast i have something todo this weekend.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.