- Aug 17, 2014
Microsoft has released the KB5032190 cumulative update to fix security vulnerabilities in Windows 11. This is the first Patch Tuesday update that enables Windows 11 Moment 4 features for everyone. Windows 11's November 2023 cumulative update is available for all supported versions, including 23H2 and 22H2, with features like Copilot, ungrouping for the taskbar, and more.
Windows 11's Moment 4 features are now enabled for everyone using the November 2023 Patch Tuesday. Here's what's new when you update to Build 22621.2715 :
Microsoft says it's aware of three known issues, including a bug where the colour font format for COLRv1 does not render correctly. Another issue causes a 65000 error in the "Require Device Encryption" setting for some devices when using specific group policies.
- Copilot: This adds a new Bing-powered AI assistance to help you get things done. This first preview focuses on the integrated UI. To start, select the Copilot in Windows button on the taskbar (or press WIN + C). Copilot in Windows uses the same Microsoft account (MSA) or Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) account.
- Microsoft has fixed an issue.
- Taskbar: You can now ungroup apps on the taskbar and show full labels.
- You can email your files using Outlook directly within the Windows share window. Select the Outlook icon in the "Share using" section of the Windows share window.
- Using the Windows 365 switch, you can now sign in to and connect your Windows 365 Cloud PC to your local desktop.
The third bug causes issues with desktop icons moving between the monitors automatically when users launch Copilot. These bugs will be fixed in an upcoming update, but Microsoft won't tell us when.
As mentioned above, you can download the Windows 11 KB5032190 update in Windows Update or manually via the Microsoft Update Catalog.
Microsoft has released the KB5032190 cumulative update to fix security vulnerabilities in Windows 11. This is the first Patch Tuesday update with access to Windows 11 Moment 4 features, provided you turn on the "Get latest updates" toggle.