Advice Request Windows 7 Really Better than 10?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SearchLight

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 3, 2017
I have never worked or used Windows 7, had 98, XP, 8 then 8.1, and now the latest, 10.

Many friends of mine still use, and talk affectionately about W7, and feel in many ways, a better and/or stable system than W10. They suggest I try it. Others say ditch 10, and use it.

I am aware that support will be ending very soon, and I know that I can install another separate system on my PC with the option of dual booting.

What are your thoughts on Windows 7?

Jimy Pérez

Level 1
Jun 10, 2016
NO, windows 10 is undoubtedly the biggest and stable operating system ever created almost no crashes in the system unlike windows 7 I say this from experience....
:love::D

SecretKeeper

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Dec 25, 2015
I give Kudos to Windows 10 for better security and protection, as well as update distribution - But I give Kudos to Windows 7 for it's stability. I feel like I've seen the "Hi. We're happy you're here." message too much with Windows 10. I've had countless problems. That or I'm just very unlucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.