Advice Request Windows 8 and OS X Lion: How Do They Compare?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011
It’s still far too early in Windows 8’s development cycle to pit the nascent OS against its fully baked competition. But Apple’s recently released OS X Lion offers the most recent competing view of what a PC operating system should look like in the age of the smartphone and tablet.

I like to think I’m platform agnostic: I game on a Windows desktop, I work on an Ubuntu desktop, and I recently picked up a MacBook Air to replace an aging Windows laptop--and to complete the set, to be honest.

Lion has been my first real taste of Apple’s take on the desktop OS (I’ve owned iPads and iPod Touches), and I’m liking what I’m seeing: It’s a decidedly modern OS, blending lessons that Apple has learned from iOS into a form that makes sense when you have a proper keyboard and pointing device available.

read more

windows 8 more cool than Mac OSX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.