Windows activation scam virus screen lock

Essentriq

Thread author
Verified
Mar 2, 2017
My methods already used explains what I've tried to do. I log in, whole screen covers in blue windows 10 product activation key needed because of suspicious activity ect...

Not sure what to do. Only solution found was disconnecting my pc from the internet but I am not able to upload my frst nor can I download a different maleware removal tool because malware bytes couldn't detect it.

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
We can try something else:

• Press Start and type Powershell
  • Open Windows Powershell
  • Type: get-process
  • Use you phone to make a picture of all listings and upload the picture here.

Essentriq

Thread author
Verified
Mar 2, 2017
I just did, by every time I try to upload a photo I take from my phone it says photo is too large, JPG

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
You can use this powershell command to get a text file on your desktop

Code:
get-process | out-file Desktop\processeslist.txt

It will be much faster upload than a picture.

Essentriq

Thread author
Verified
Mar 2, 2017
Im on my pc, luckily I have 3 monitors so Im on my other monitor with firefox open. Thats how I was able to do all the things I tried to do to fix it. I just sent it here.

Attachments

• processeslist.txt
    39.3 KB · Views: 8

Essentriq

Thread author
Verified
Mar 2, 2017
as you can see my task bar is dissapeared and explorer.exe is gone
I cannot do anything, I opened everything when my internet was disconnected.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.