Windows and Office ISO Download Tool

And you're right. I downloaded a Windows 8 ISO and checked with ESET and Zemana. Nothing suspicios appears.

Make sure the default scan engine will scan a large size file in the GB range.

Some default scanner settings will only permit scanning of files up to a certain size; the scan of a large file might return a "clean" result.

nclr11111

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Feb 25, 2011
Have no issues. DL 3 ISO´s just the other day. And tried both Win7, 8.1 and Office 2010 now just to see and it works just fine for me at least!

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
Have no issues. DL 3 ISO´s just the other day. And tried both Windows 7, 8.1 and Office 2010 now just to see and it works just fine for me at least!

Did you download a new copy of the file recently or do you have older version? Last update was Version: 4.11 Released on 22 December 2016

nclr11111

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Feb 25, 2011
This is a bit strange guys.
Some of you are having problems DL via ISO Downloader but for me it works like a charm..
Anyone tried using a VPN??

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
Jan from HeiDoc.net just got back to me. This is her response

That's a very tricky error message. Some software on your computer is blocking access to Microsoft' s tracking servers. That could be firewall, privacy tools, adblocking tools or similar.
The easiest way to fix it is actually downloading from a different computer.

On my system I found that the cause was my vpn as well as MVP Host File I had installed on my system blocking one of the servers.

@Andytay70 You may have something blocking it as well.

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
The reason I mentioned the VPN I use is because in private internet access they have a feature that blocks ads and trackers which is what the host file was doing as well. In hostman you should be able to disable or revert the host file temporarily while you use the program and that should work.

Reactions: Andytay70

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Version 6.00 (11 April 2018): Added Windows 7 and Office 2010 back (experimental); removed Office 2007 permanently (end of support); priority downloads for idle resource donors; removed mailing list form due to increase of sign-up spam; added Windows 10 builds up to Spring Creator's Update (RS4); added Office 2016 for Mac builds 16.x.

Download: Windows ISO Downloader.exe
Version: 6.00
Release Date: 11 April 2018
Requirements: Windows 7 or newer, .NET Framework 4.x, Internet Explorer 8 or newer.

Important: As of Version 6.00, we're adding back an experimental feature to generate links for Windows 7 and Office 2010. Generation of new links for these products is throttled, and not every download is always available in every language. New links are generated on a first come first served basis, with users who enable the idle resource donation getting preferential treatment.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.