Solved Windows black pop-up appears randomly

Status
Not open for further replies.

0ct0pus

Thread author
May 28, 2017
Greetings,

Allow me to illustrate my problems. Just today, I have noticed that during random intervals of time, when I am using Opera to browse the net whilst watching youtube and what not, I would experience a random pop-up windows (sometimes white and sometimes black) but all of them seem to just "appear" and "disappear" within a second. As the pop-up just flashes up and disappears, I have no way to capture a screen-shot of the window.

I have scanned my computer using Malwarebytes 3.0.6 (Premium), Hitmanpro, AdwareCleaner, Windows Defender, and SuperAntiSpyware and all of them came out green. I am hoping that there is no infection, but just to be sure, I would like the professionals here to help me analyse my logs from both Farbar and RTKill.

Thank-you

0ct0pus

Thread author
May 28, 2017
Here is the list of log files.

Can these be deleted after my issue is solved?

Thank-you

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    86 KB · Views: 5
  • Addition.txt
    29.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Rkill.txt
    3.7 KB · Views: 1

0ct0pus

Thread author
May 28, 2017
By the way, all the logs above were obtained by running the programs in administration mode.

0ct0pus

Thread author
May 28, 2017
Hello,

Your computer isn't infected.

Dear Twin head,

Thanks for the extremely responsive reply. So if my computer is not infected, then if must be caused by some other software I presume.

On a side note, is it possible that FRST will fail to detect any hidden malwares?

Thank-you

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.