App Review Windows Defender 2018 Review

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

stefanos

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014

A simple AV test I did of Windows Defender. I try to make these videos quick but helpful since there are so many different options for your AV. Please let me know any recommendations I should change for future videos :)

Well done. I see that in a short time the youtubers will lose their jobs. And I would like to hear at the end of the video STAY SECURE :):). Nice job aerdian. Day per day you become better.(y)(y)(y)(y)

stefanos

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014

Aerdian

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 3, 2018
I really like people trying to do something. Especially if they are young children. We have to congratulate them and get stronger and more cooperative. I really believe she is doing it well, she also asks tips on how to get better. One great BRAVO from me to Aerdian. :emoji_v::emoji_v:

Thanks :) I'm glad you are enjoying my videos! I have switched to VMWare Workstation and have to finish getting my new VM set up, then I will start making new videos again! And by the way, I am a "he." I just have a high voice :ROFLMAO:

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
Yeah, your voice is perfect and clear makes it very pleasant to watch, editing and video quality is good too....Anyway, keep going(y)

First thing I noticed was the pleasant, clear voiceover. Editing as well.

Well done. I see that in a short time the youtubers will lose their jobs. And I would like to hear at the end of the video STAY SECURE :):). Nice job aerdian. Day per day you become better.(y)(y)(y)(y)

Agreed. You MUST use "Stay informed and stay secure."! :LOL::LOL::LOL: You can't be sued can you? (y)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.