Me (Aerdian)

stefanos

Level 8
Verified
OS
Windows 8.1
Antivirus
Kaspersky

A simple AV test I did of Windows Defender. I try to make these videos quick but helpful since there are so many different options for your AV. Please let me know any recommendations I should change for future videos :)
Well done. I see that in a short time the youtubers will lose their jobs. And I would like to hear at the end of the video STAY SECURE :):). Nice job aerdian. Day per day you become better.(y)(y)(y)(y)

Moonhorse

Level 20
Content Creator
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Microsoft

stefanos

Level 8
Verified
OS
Windows 8.1
Antivirus
Kaspersky

Aerdian

Level 3
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Bitdefender
I really like people trying to do something. Especially if they are young children. We have to congratulate them and get stronger and more cooperative. I really believe she is doing it well, she also asks tips on how to get better. One great BRAVO from me to Aerdian. :emoji_v::emoji_v:
Thanks :) I'm glad you are enjoying my videos! I have switched to VMWare Workstation and have to finish getting my new VM set up, then I will start making new videos again! And by the way, I am a "he." I just have a high voice :ROFLMAO:

oldschool

Level 15
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Cylance
Yeah, your voice is perfect and clear makes it very pleasant to watch, editing and video quality is good too....Anyway, keep going(y)
First thing I noticed was the pleasant, clear voiceover. Editing as well.

Well done. I see that in a short time the youtubers will lose their jobs. And I would like to hear at the end of the video STAY SECURE :):). Nice job aerdian. Day per day you become better.(y)(y)(y)(y)

Agreed. You MUST use "Stay informed and stay secure."! :LOL::LOL::LOL: You can't be sued can you? (y)