Windows MSRT "problem"

Status
Not open for further replies.

gosu

Thread author
Oct 2, 2015
Hello, i have a problem with "Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool" my os is windows 10 pro x64.
MSRT deletes my infected file but i want them into my computer for my reasons.
My Windows Defender is disabled.

Now i want to tell me if there is any way to put my file in execption list from MSRT (i don't think it's possible) or how to disable MSRT forever.
Consider as i mention before my os is w10 so keep dowloading automaticaly updates like new MSRT every month.

Thanks. :)

Cch123

Level 7
Verified
May 6, 2014
Follow malware research best practices - encrypt or at least store the malware in a password protected zip file.

vindiesel

Level 7
Verified
Apr 15, 2013
If friend there is an option to secure works,n't uninstall Windows 10 which is a virus and installed Windows 7 and ready.

Respect the option to install each user what you want but I can't understand how can install Windows 10 still a virus in any rule.

gosu

Thread author
Oct 2, 2015
The file is njRat and always running.
I don't know much about encryption but definitelyi can't change my OS. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.