Gagan Bhat

New Member
So I am plagued with this Windows Process Manager (32 Bit) issue. Looks like it is impacting a lot of people recently. It is really persistant and doesn't give me authorization to stop the process.
Ignored at first, but now I can see real performance hits on my machine.

I have attached the Addition.txt and FRST.txt for quick diagnosis.

I reply extremely fast so please let me know if you know anything.

Thanks a ton for taking your time and helping me =)
 

Attachments

Hello,


51a46ae42d560-malwarebytes_anti_malware.png
Scan with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
  • Install the progam.
  • Click the Scan tab, choose Threat Scan is checked and click Start Scan.
  • If threats are detected, click the Quarantine Selected button. You will now be prompted to reboot. Click Yes.
  • Upon completion of the scan (or after the reboot), click the Reports tab.
  • Double-click the Scan Log.
  • At the bottom click Export and choose Text file.
Save the file to your desktop and include its content in your next reply.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top