Troubleshoot Windows7 Problem and Solution Diary

Sourav

Level 1
Thread author
Dec 6, 2014
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
Thank you all the members of MT .Here in this thread I want to make a Windows 7 error crash problem note and trying to solve by discussion in MT or Collecting information form other place.
I request to MT members to post there Windows 7 Problems here.
Thank you once again .

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Hi! Not sure what you're requesting?? You want MT members to post all their W7 problems here in your thread??
I'm not sure that's going to happen. Are you a tech and have all W7 problems solved??
Are you talking BSOD errors or all W7 problems??

Upvote 0

Sourav

Level 1
Thread author
Dec 6, 2014
Hi! Not sure what you're requesting?? You want MT members to post all their W7 problems here in your thread??
I'm not sure that's going to happen. Are you a tech and have all W7 problems solved??
Are you talking BSOD errors or all W7 problems??
"trying to solve by discussion in MT or Collecting information form other place"-do you read my full thread ?

Upvote 0

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Hi! Yes I read your full thread. That's what MT is about. A member has a problem and creates a thread about the problem.
Then all MT members that think they can help respond to the OP's problem. There is always teamwork here at MT and different ideas are given to the OP(Original Poster) from all parts of the world. There are some very smart members here and we all love donating our time to try and help MT members with the knowledge we have learned as computer users.
Does this answer your question??

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.