On Sale! Windscribe – Lifetime VPN

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

A

acemnr suvwxz

I am thinking to get Windscribe VPN Pro Lifetime. Does Windscribe account shows Lifetime Plan?

Gravity3556

Level 1
Mar 1, 2017
I am thinking to get Windscribe VPN Pro Lifetime. Does Windscribe account shows Lifetime Plan?

It will show bandwidth as unlimited (will still show how much you used) and will expire in 10 years (which I heard you can contact support to renew).

So far I think it's worth it. Ping is acceptable to play FPS games (20-40ms) without much problems. Download speed is so far limited by my internet so I cannot say how fast it can go.

Edit: Typo

Reactions: acemnr suvwxz

Arequire

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Feb 10, 2017
This vpn is the worst????? i have lifetime account and can't access it or sent email in support??

When i click sent on support i get this Please fill out all fields correctly.
When i try to download config for openvpn on android or linux i get upgrade account!!!! wtf i do now

I will get paid in 3 #####ing weeks how the heck i would live till that time to buy other service.
If you're unable to get in contact by submitting a ticket you may be able to contact them via Twitter or Facebook. You may also be able to get in touch with them here on MT by starting a conversation with them here: @windscribe
Beyond that I can't help you.

Reactions: antreas

codswollip

Level 23
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 29, 2017
More outages? I received promotional email for 66% off and went to check it out, but no access beyond the home page. Tried "Pricing" and no go. Even the status link on post #186 is dead.

Very worrisome.

windscribe

From Windscribe
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Dec 28, 2016
Yeah, last week was not a good week for us due to the issues on April 26th, which cased a bunch of cascading failures. The good news is we learned about the issues, and are working to make the core infrastructure more resistant to hardware failures.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.