Deletedmessiah

Level 22
Verified
Content Creator
Well, probably the current price $149.99. I highly doubt the short sale that occurred once of $49.99 will ever come back. Also, I feel like they might stop selling lifetime licenses soon since if they continued to do so their longevity as a company would probably be in jeopardy since it isn't as profitable to sell lifetime licenses compared to monthly/yearly subscriptions for companies.
Agreed. They were giving great deals early on to spread the name and make it more popular. As they get more users, less giveaways and the end of lifetime license.

eXDj

Level 7
Verified
^
I tried with windscribe activate (IPV4) and with IPV6 without windscribe activate try and you will see I'm right

windscribe

From Windscribe
Verified
Developer
^
I tried with windscribe activate (IPV4) and with IPV6 without windscribe activate try and you will see I'm right
Without being connected to Windscribe, you are not proxying data through our servers, which will usually be faster. IPV6 has nothing to do with it.

arsTechnica: Senate Votes To Allow ISPs To Sell Browsing History, i am 100% safe with windscribe? from this?
Yes.