On Sale! Windscribe – Lifetime VPN

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
Well, probably the current price $149.99. I highly doubt the short sale that occurred once of $49.99 will ever come back. Also, I feel like they might stop selling lifetime licenses soon since if they continued to do so their longevity as a company would probably be in jeopardy since it isn't as profitable to sell lifetime licenses compared to monthly/yearly subscriptions for companies.
Agreed. They were giving great deals early on to spread the name and make it more popular. As they get more users, less giveaways and the end of lifetime license.

Reactions: frogboy and antreas

Myriad

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
May 22, 2016
Yes, we disable it, as it causes a lot of CAPTCH challenges on Google among other sites.

Smart move !

And the Google/CAPTCHA issue is just a part of the problems for VPN services with IPv6 .

Welcome to MalwareTips BTW , it's always pleasing to see Devs on here :)

I won a Giveaway ( maybe here ? ) and I'm liking what I see so far .... Thanks !

eXDj

Level 12
Verified
Aug 2, 2015
^
I tried with windscribe activate (IPV4) and with IPV6 without windscribe activate try and you will see I'm right

windscribe

From Windscribe
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Dec 28, 2016
^
I tried with windscribe activate (IPV4) and with IPV6 without windscribe activate try and you will see I'm right

Without being connected to Windscribe, you are not proxying data through our servers, which will usually be faster. IPV6 has nothing to do with it.

arsTechnica: Senate Votes To Allow ISPs To Sell Browsing History, i am 100% safe with windscribe? from this?

Yes.

misior

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jul 18, 2014
2.png
Windscribe VPN: Lifetime Pro Subscription

$79
Windscribe VPN: Lifetime Pro Subscription | StackSocial

Not $35 but still cheap.

Reactions: LASER_oneXM

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.