Arequire

Level 23
Verified
Content Creator
Instead of paying for a monthly or yearly plan with the entire swathe of countries and cities available, you can select however many locations you like and pay $1 per location, per month. From what I've read (unable to confirm this myself) you get 10GB of data per location and can pay an extra $1 for unlimited data.

E

Eddie Morra

Instead of paying for a monthly or yearly plan with the entire swathe of countries and cities available, you can select however many locations you like and pay $1 per location, per month. From what I've read (unable to confirm this myself) you get 10GB of data per location and can pay an extra $1 for unlimited data.
You're right, it is $1 for 10GB and another $1 for unlimited. I've just checked to confirm.

If you upgrade for $1 you will have 20GB per month (with 10GB on any selected pro-supported location), assuming you registered with an e-mail to get the original free 10GB per month, else you'll have 12GB per month total.

It's definitely one of the cheapest VPNs for its level of popularity AFAIK.

sg09

Level 1
Can I access the free servers after upgrading a free account to "Build A Plan" package of Windscribe?