Advice Request Windscribe : Build your own plan

• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 69673
  • Start date

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Thread author
When I opened Windscribe today I got the popup in the screen shot. Anybody know what this is? I am using the free 10 gigs a month version.

Reactions: spaceoctopus

Arequire

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Feb 10, 2017
Instead of paying for a monthly or yearly plan with the entire swathe of countries and cities available, you can select however many locations you like and pay $1 per location, per month. From what I've read (unable to confirm this myself) you get 10GB of data per location and can pay an extra $1 for unlimited data.

E

Eddie Morra

Thread author
Instead of paying for a monthly or yearly plan with the entire swathe of countries and cities available, you can select however many locations you like and pay $1 per location, per month. From what I've read (unable to confirm this myself) you get 10GB of data per location and can pay an extra $1 for unlimited data.
You're right, it is $1 for 10GB and another $1 for unlimited. I've just checked to confirm.

If you upgrade for $1 you will have 20GB per month (with 10GB on any selected pro-supported location), assuming you registered with an e-mail to get the original free 10GB per month, else you'll have 12GB per month total.

It's definitely one of the cheapest VPNs for its level of popularity AFAIK.

sg09

Level 2
Verified
Apr 3, 2019
Can I access the free servers after upgrading a free account to "Build A Plan" package of Windscribe?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.