Windscribe & Censorship

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
i live in country where censorship become too much. Even the tv shows were blurring woman cleavage, blurring sharp weapon, blurring cigarette smoke. And ISP company is so limited here, and not only blocked xxx, pirate sites, but they also inject ads through dns, And they sometimes showing up their company welcome pages plus ads. And when you visiting blocked site, they will shows up as blocked plus ton of crap advertising pages.
They even blocked NETFLIX for years maybe just so they can earn more income from their tv cable product. It just about few month ago they unban NETFLIX but some ip still blocked.

Simple DNScrypt - DNS over https helping me abit when i'm not on vpn,.. but some website still redirecting controlled by isp. And i really hate my ISP dns poisoning, i hate when i visiting a site and they redirecting to some crappy blocked warning pages with stupid ton of ads.

So my brother bought lifetime Windscribe years ago,. It's not perfect but i'm happy with it. The only problem is some server slow., maybe overcrowded but i can changes easily.. and its damn cheap., i bought on sale 49$ for lifetime vpn LOL. Thanks for MalwareTips, i got that promo from this site.

windscribe really help me with censorship problem, at least for my Internet..
and i don't use R.O.B.E.R.T :)

pardon my language, english isn't my primary

Yes, you have many cyber challenges that most of us probably don't.

Thanks for your post -- it's always good to hear what some people are facing.

And many of us are rooting for you to have more freedom and choice in the future.

Glad to hear that Windscribe is helping you.

Best wishes.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.