Expired Windscribe VPN - free license/20 gigabytes of traffic every month/for 1 year

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://tunecom.ru/licenses/234-windscribe-vpn-besplatnaja-licenzija.html
How to get a license
[HEADING=2][B]How to get a free Windscribe VPN license for 1 year[/B][/HEADING]
[B]1[/B]. Go to the [URL='https://sharewareonsale.com/s/windscribe-vpn-giveaway-coupon-sale'][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]offer page[/COLOR],[/URL] click[B]"Download Windscribe Now"[/B]and register.

2 . Take away the voucher code directly on the page or in the letter you received.

3. Open the registration page, enter your details, click on "Is there a Voucher?" and enter the received code and click "Create Account".

4 . Confirm your email address.
Download the right customer from the download page and install using your account data:[B]Supported operating systems and browsers:[/B] [URL='https://tunecom.ru/windows/367-download-windows-10.html']Windows,[/URL]macOS, Linux, Android and iOS, [URL='https://tunecom.ru/browsers/283-skachat-google-chrome.html']Chrome,[/URL]Firefox, and Opera extensions.
Note. You can use an existing account (if the traffic is less than 20 GB) to enter the voucher section in the[B]"Account Status"[/B]section by clicking[URL='https://tunecom.ru/index.php?do=go&url=aHR0cHM6Ly9ydXMud2luZHNjcmliZS5jb20vbXlhY2NvdW50P2hlbGxvJmFtcDt2b3VjaGVy'][B]"Request Voucher".[/B][/URL]

[I][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]You must confirm your email address before the voucher code is activated.[/COLOR][/I]

BigWrench

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Get a free Windscribe VPN license. Use 20 gigabytes of traffic every month for 1 year on Windows, Mac and Linux computers, Android or iPhone, Chrome, Firefox and Opera browser extensions.

Windscribe VPN makes you invisible on the Internet and provides access to blocked sites. Just choose the right country and the app using VPN technology to take care of your privacy. Windscribe VPN - allows you to anonymously be on the Internet bypassing regional restrictions by changing the proxy server,blocks intrusive advertising and prevents the leaking of personal information of a computer or mobile device user. Windscribe VPN encrypts your Internet traffic, does not intercept DNS information, and does not track. Boldly use the service not allowing hackers to steal your information in public Wi-Fi networks, protect yourself from annoying advertisers harassing every Internet visitor. Windscribe VPN securely hides your IP address. This gives unlimited and private access to entertainment, news sites and blocked content around the world.

Windscribe VPN Features

• Use the strongest AES-256 encryption with SHA512 authentication and RSA 4096-bit key.
  • Minimalistic customers for all the current platforms that will get started instantly.
  • Windscribe's huge network of servers is located in more than 60 countries and 110 cities.
  • The ability to block malware and advertising on all your devices.
  • No id into identification, IP and time.

Features of the free Windscribe VPN license

• Provided twenty gigabytes of traffic every month for 1 year.
  • For Windows,Mac, Linux, Android and iPhone, extensions to Chrome, Firefox and Opera browsers.
  • Updates to new versions and free technical support.
  • Only personal use.
Thank you Yegor for a fantastic product and giveaway!!!!!

Paul Lee

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Oct 14, 2014
Please edit the title of the thread to mention the amount of given traffic data. Some might think unlimited data is given for 1 year, but it's just 20 GB.
Was wondering why it was giving me this. Thanks for the info
sadness.PNG

zoran popovic

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Sep 26, 2019
Some opinions:

• Thanks
Reactions: BigWrench

tech_eng

Level 1
Oct 9, 2020
I have the Pro plan of Windscribe, it works fine, good Windows and Chrome software and extensions, but it is not very fast, I have a 50mbps connection and while connected i get max 15-18mbps with the VPN.

Reactions: zoran popovic

Stopspying

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 21, 2018
I guess the days of the free lifetime 50gb per month offers are long gone.
I'd imagine so. Vendors tend to offer really good deals like that when they are starting up, building a bigger client base to hide users in their VPN system better. I remember seeing Windscribe offer a 60Gb/month deal once as well. Overall I think that Windscribe have one of the best track records of VPN vendors for offering VPN deals like these. But they are based in Canada, one of the Five Eyes nations.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.