On Sale! Winpatrol - 85% off all Lifetime Licenses

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

enaph

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
Get protection like you've never had before. WinPatrol WAR blocks Ransomware and malware attacks before you get infected, WinPatrol Firewall gives you control over which programs can use the Internet and blocks unknown programs from using the Internet. WinPatrol PLUS prevents malware intrusion and gives you control over startup-programs, tasks, cookies and more. Put the 3 together in our Ultimate Bundle and get protection like you've never had before.
Lifetime Licenses, WinPatrol WAR, WinPatrol Firewall, WinPatrol PLUS. Ransomware, Zero Day Threat, Malware Protection

codswollip

Level 23
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 29, 2017
I uninstalled all my WinPatrol programs. What a waste. Lifetime licenses brought me no value, only headache. These programs trade on a name that was well-respected in the days of Win7. Once WinPatrol changed hands, support and quality were barely recognizable.

R2D2

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Aug 7, 2017
I uninstalled all my WinPatrol programs. What a waste. Lifetime licenses brought me no value, only headache. These programs trade on a name that was well-respected in the days of Win7. Once WinPatrol changed hands, support and quality were barely recognizable.

So, in short, you don't recommend buying a lifetime subscription to these programs even at what I believe to be a bargain price?

The problem with these security solution subscription deals, especially the lifetime variety, is they are very tempting. :)

Reactions: upnorth and AtlBo

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.