- Aug 17, 2014
Source: WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP filesVersion 5.91
1. Dialogs are centered inside of WinRAR window similarly to WinRAR 5.80
and not inside of entire screen as in WinRAR 5.90.
2. When editing an archived file with external software, extra measures
are taken to reduce the probability of interfering with editor
and opening its temporary files while editor still may need them.
3. "Version to extract" field in archive properties opened from
Windows Explorer context menu provides the additional information
about ZIP compression and encryption algorithms, such as LZMA or AES.
This information was already available in WinRAR "Info" command,
but missed in archive information accessible from Windows Explorer.
4. "MS DOS" and "Unix" host OS types are recognized and included
for LZH archives in "Info" command. Previously the host OS field
was always "Unknown" for LZH archive format.
5. Files created by external editor and matching "Settings/Viewer/
Ignore modifications for" masks are never added to archive.
Previously WinRAR still added them if some file not matching
these masks was also created or modified.
Download: WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files