What wireless method do you use to transfer files between Android and Windows, if you use any? Please exclude USB or cloud storage methods.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Do you transfer via FTP? Whats the transfer speed? And I believe its a paid feature. Whats the price of IAP?![]()
X-plore File Manager – Apps on Google Play
X-plore is dual-pane file manager with tree view, LAN/Root/Clouds and more.play.google.com
You don't need the paid version. If you click on the WiFi icon, you will get a notification showing an IP address you have to enter in your browser. This will take you to a webpage where you can drag and drop the files you want to transfer.Do you transfer via FTP? Whats the transfer speed? And I believe its a paid feature. Whats the price of IAP?
Its limited in ways. Like if you want to transfer files from phone to PC, you have to put files on main directory or send the whole folder. Donation required to open folders from PC. I don't mind paying but I'll test it for a few days and see other options before deciding.You don't need the paid version. If you click on the WiFi icon, you will get a notification showing an IP address you have to enter in your browser. This will take you to a webpage where you can drag and drop the files you want to transfer.
I usually only transfer fairly small files and have never taken much notice of the transfer speeds.
It seems that I am using the paid version. I'd forgotten that I'd bought it, but it says I did last year.Its limited in ways. Like if you want to transfer files from phone to PC, you have to put files on main directory or send the whole folder. Donation required to open folders from PC. I don't mind paying but I'll test it for a few days and see other options before deciding.
File transfer is built-in for example in Operas browser, a feature called Flow. Introduced already 2018. It works, but I'm not sure how large those files can be. Last time I used it, it was just a few pictures.What wireless method do you use to transfer files between Android and Windows, if you use any? Please exclude USB or cloud storage methods.
I used to use it many years ago but couldn't bear all the bloat and ads they introduced. It was really good for first few years.I'm an oldies. I still use ShareIT
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes