Battle Wise Care 365 or Advance SystemCare Pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikos

Thread author
Jul 19, 2012
Wise Care 365 or Advance SystemCare Pro v6b? Which do you prefer most?

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
I'd be very hesitant to use anything but ccleaner, cause some of these other cleaners such as slim cleaner can delete stuff that may mess some things up like on my machine!

Roti

Feb 6, 2012
MRF71 said:
I'd be very hesitant to use anything but ccleaner, cause some of these other cleaners such as slim cleaner can delete stuff that may mess some things up like on my machine!

Or you can explore the program first and manually add your unwanted area to exclusion or ignore list before start cleaning. And don't forget to create a restore point first as well.

P

Plexx

Any reasons for believing that one is better than another? any features that one has over the other etc?

Let's start comparing:)

V

Vextor

Neither. There are many, many issues with these sorts of cleaning clients.
Lists of issues:
  • Many of them run in the background, causing system lag and unresponsiveness, which is what these clients 'aim' to stop.
  • They can have unnecessary bundled items with them, such as toolbars or adware.
  • The programs themselves may be heavy on the system.
  • The programs could delete vital system files by accident
Personally, I would avoid any sort of heavy system cleaning client. Some, like CCleaner are okay as they avoid the registry and delete only items are temporary (like internet files).

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.