BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff member
Wise Care 365 Christmas Giveaway gives you the professional version of this 5 star all-in-one PC tweaking solution for free. It will remain free unless you update it. You have until December 26th to grab your FREE copy.

Wise Care 365 is a bundle of important tools including a registry cleaner, disk cleaner, program uninstaller,memory optimizer and more.

Easy to use and effective, Wise Care 365 is a good solution to help improve your PC's performance.
Wise Care 365 Features:

• Clean up, defragment and optimize the Windows Registry
  • Defragment and free up space on your hard disk
  • Protect your privacy by erasing personal tracking data
  • Recover lost files
  • Hide important files or folders
  • Prevent unauthorized use of personal applications
  • Auto shut down your PC
  • Free up Memory to boost game and enterprise software performance
  • Simple "One Click Tune-up" option will optimize your PC

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Trusted
Great software but I wish the license wasn't so limited. I assume after the 26th, I can not just run the exe again to use it on a new installation or something. No updates is also a draw back. I'll take what I can get.

On a side note, I didn't know MajorGeeks had giveaways.

Sonu.dto

Downloaded it and its working.I thought it has a license key but its a pre-activated setup.
@BoraMurdar for sharing the info and thanks majorgeeks for giveaway :)
My PC is missing a system cleaner and now i got it thanks again BoraMurder
upload_2015-12-19_22-12-14.png
Just 1 question if i run this setup after 26th did it work ?

Rishi

Level 19
Verified
Trusted
Today only 23/12/2015 :
Wise Care pro giveaway : link
Hurry. Use Manuelle Installation option on the page.

Last edited:
Reactions: frogboy

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Trusted
comss.ru always has some REALLY good giveaways and not often when WiseCare 365 has a giveaway that supports updates. Very nice. I use this guy for system slimming and privacy cleaning (even though I'm the only one who uses this computer - cleaning up privacy related traces does give more disk space. A tiny bit but I'm very OCD about clean OS). Thanks for the link @Rishi

uninfected1

Level 10
Verified
I used to use the free version of Wise 365 and it certainly has some excellent features but after using some of the one click options I would sometimes have problems and have to system restore, and I'm not just talking about the registry cleaner. Now I avoid all-in-one tune up programs and instead just use a combination of CCleaner, UltraDefrag and Windows built in cleanup utility. If you're an advanced user Wise 365 is probably fine but I wouldn't recommend it for basic or even intermediate users.

Latest Threads