Expired Wise Care Pro 365 [Majorgeeks]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Wise Care 365 Christmas Giveaway gives you the professional version of this 5 star all-in-one PC tweaking solution for free. It will remain free unless you update it. You have until December 26th to grab your FREE copy.

Wise Care 365 is a bundle of important tools including a registry cleaner, disk cleaner, program uninstaller,memory optimizer and more.

Easy to use and effective, Wise Care 365 is a good solution to help improve your PC's performance.
Wise Care 365 Features:

• Clean up, defragment and optimize the Windows Registry
  • Defragment and free up space on your hard disk
  • Protect your privacy by erasing personal tracking data
  • Recover lost files
  • Hide important files or folders
  • Prevent unauthorized use of personal applications
  • Auto shut down your PC
  • Free up Memory to boost game and enterprise software performance
  • Simple "One Click Tune-up" option will optimize your PC

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
Great software but I wish the license wasn't so limited. I assume after the 26th, I can not just run the exe again to use it on a new installation or something. No updates is also a draw back. I'll take what I can get.

On a side note, I didn't know MajorGeeks had giveaways.

Sonu.dto

Dec 18, 2015
Downloaded it and its working.I thought it has a license key but its a pre-activated setup.
@BoraMurdar for sharing the info and thanks majorgeeks for giveaway :)
My PC is missing a system cleaner and now i got it thanks again BoraMurder
upload_2015-12-19_22-12-14.png
Just 1 question if i run this setup after 26th did it work ?

Rishi

Level 19
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Today only 23/12/2015 :
Wise Care pro giveaway : link
Hurry. Use Manuelle Installation option on the page.

Last edited:
Reactions: frogboy

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
comss.ru always has some REALLY good giveaways and not often when WiseCare 365 has a giveaway that supports updates. Very nice. I use this guy for system slimming and privacy cleaning (even though I'm the only one who uses this computer - cleaning up privacy related traces does give more disk space. A tiny bit but I'm very OCD about clean OS). Thanks for the link @Rishi

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
I used to use the free version of Wise 365 and it certainly has some excellent features but after using some of the one click options I would sometimes have problems and have to system restore, and I'm not just talking about the registry cleaner. Now I avoid all-in-one tune up programs and instead just use a combination of CCleaner, UltraDefrag and Windows built in cleanup utility. If you're an advanced user Wise 365 is probably fine but I wouldn't recommend it for basic or even intermediate users.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.