Expired WiseCare 365 Pro latest edition [Unlimited Lifetime Giveaway]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rishi

Level 19
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Yes the giveaway is already posted here : Promotion - VCF Easter Promotion

The promo installers from Wisecare site over the years never carried any bundles. You can fire up your test VM and confirm, or even SD, Toolwiz TF can do the job easily.I am nobody to confirm anything on the behalf of the companies.;)

Reactions: frogboy

Rishi

Level 19
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
It is interesting.. I had also extracted a key from 2013 installer(using another method) some time back and it was working and updating like Pro... so I decided to look for the installer in my external HDD and found it.

2016-03-28 03_57_07-wise - Search Results in Local Disk (D_).png
When used my own method to gain access to the key once again..viola! It's the same key :

2016-03-28 03_53_31-Action center.png

Thought I'd share this. Thanks to @BoraMurdar for original post.Keys cannot be extracted now but luckily WiseCare, has many giveaways throughout the year using installers.
http://wisecleaner.com/xen/WiseCare365_V3_videoconverterfactory.exe
Happy Easter!

Last edited:
Reactions: frogboy

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Thank You,
but the installer from the Publishers site is only 6.4MB
I will download from the publisher and try the key that way :)

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Just felt safer downloading form Publisher.

**Post Edited

Last edited:

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I was under the impression it was a "giveaway" and that info was the key and registration info that went with that giveaway.
Software Removed from my PC,

Thanks Exterminator. PeAcE

Last edited:

Duotone

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 17, 2016
Software Removed from my PC,
I was under the impression it was a "giveaway"
Thanks Exterminator. PeAcE

It is for that specific version only or with the preactivated installer...

"Caution program you download and install for a limited period, has the following limitations: - it is not available on the free technical support - it is not available on the ability to upgrade to future versions - The program is intended only for personal use"

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
@Duotone
No worries I know you only meant well, I removed the software from my PC after seeing Exterminator's post. PeAcE

Morvotron

Level 7
Verified
Mar 24, 2015
Bro...
  • Install WiseCare365
  • press Windows key + R on your keyboard (it will open Run command)
  • type "regedit" (without the quotes)
  • then go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WiseCleaner\WiseCare365
  • in the fourth column you will see
Enjoy :)
Mine didn't have the fourth column so i created it and then modified it, adding the license. When the software was opened again, it was activated.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Sorry about that!
Again I apologize:(...
Not a problem just a friendly heads up ;) Posting the license,if it is one key for everyone,is fine.However the other procedures should be discussed outside of the forums.

Reactions: Rishi

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.