App Review WiseVector StopX v3 2022

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Content created by
Shadowra

EASTER

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
May 9, 2017
Yeah, I do that all the time myself in testing as MD tends to interfere with certain products.
Proper method. WD still has a track record of 'confusion'. Maybe not by design but heavy concentrated research would help them immensely which obviously continues lacking when and where needed most.

storm

Mar 13, 2022
wise vector is more good rather than underrated paid antivirus program and this antivirus blocking is very like big paid antivirus company

EASTER

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
May 9, 2017
wise vector is more good rather than underrated paid antivirus program and this antivirus blocking is very like big paid antivirus company
It certainly at even it's current stage heavily comprehensive in detections capability and protections as one might want. So many commercial AV's are indeed way overrated and not even in something as this one's league IMO. I swore off commercial AV's ever since 32 bit HIPS and never looked back so i couldn't nor wouldn't possibly offer comparisons. Only the many posts i read about Eset but even more satisfaction with Kaspersky and after all they been around a long many years.

I think some user's are naturally excited to find some developers like Voodoo Shield's, NVT OSA and WVSX and the likes actually produce some useful powerful programs although not AV's per say but effective nonetheless. I may have missed some others but kind of separates from the pack sufficient security apps and those even are designed mostly to supplement and work safely with a name brand AV of choice.

Reactions: Nevi and roger_m

storm

Mar 13, 2022
It certainly at even it's current stage heavily comprehensive in detections capability and protections as one might want. So many commercial AV's are indeed way overrated and not even in something as this one's league IMO. I swore off commercial AV's ever since 32 bit HIPS and never looked back so i couldn't nor wouldn't possibly offer comparisons. Only the many posts i read about Eset but even more satisfaction with Kaspersky and after all they been around a long many years.

I think some user's are naturally excited to find some developers like Voodoo Shield's, NVT OSA and WVSX and the likes actually produce some useful powerful programs although not AV's per say but effective nonetheless. I may have missed some others but kind of separates from the pack sufficient security apps and those even are designed mostly to supplement and work safely with a name brand AV of choice.
for me WVSX is very effective especially if you activate aggressive protection and I was surprised the ability of this antivirus is equivalent to Kaspersky, AVG and Bit Defender so I think WVSX is a savior if you don't have money or lazy to buy paid antivirus but lack of this cute antivirus does not have protection for fake website. Maybe we can work with WVSX if we want to make an antivirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.