Advice Request Worst Thing About Windows 8 (According to Me)

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow King

Level 1
Thread author
Jun 11, 2012
The Thing I Hate In Windows 8
I Think Many People Hate this things In Windows 8​
  1. to dock any app we need minimum resolution above 1024x600
windows_8_2_apps_at_once.jpg

And If We Increase Our Resolution It Will Led To the Destruction Of Start Menu

I

illumination

MrXidus said:
illumination said:
MrXidus said:
Worst thing about Windows 8.1 that caused me to downgrade to 8. Bugs and more bugs, bugs that existed in the preview and still do, bugs that many others are experiencing like me.

Microsoft need to get up on that and fix it in an update or two before I go back. Will be keeping my eye out on the update catalog.

Thanks for the heads up, was going to take this for a drive in next day or two, but think i will wait now...

Actually don't get me wrong, you might install it and experience no issues - atleast not right away, but my bugs are visible right after a fresh install and even more after extended use and nothing to do with drivers, the same either way. It's very odd.
I recommend you go ahead and give 8.1 a go and see how you like it, you might be lucky as it seems to be varied person to person. Cheers.

Might just do that... Nothing a factory reset cant fix ;)

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
illumination said:
Might just do that... Nothing a factory reset cant fix ;)

Good to hear.

Most of the bugs/issues I experienced are in this thread over at MDL.

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/47498-Windows-8-1-(9600)-bug-list

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
You don't want to use Windows 8.1: It's the most frustrating and annoying OS to use, the Modern UI is still early stages and half-baked.

The only reason I'm using Windows 8.1 is because I get it for free. I used to like Windows, before the whole "ONE" ecosystem thing they're doing with Windows + Xbox. Another Apple-ware company.

Even Windows Phone 8 OS is better than Windows 8.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.