plat1098

Level 7
Verified
Have you heard of this firm? COLORFUL is a Chinese firm. Would you consider something from them for your high-end build?

Reactions: show-Zi and upnorth

redsworn

Level 3
Verified
They've been around, I mean international wise, for quite a while. Although I've never personally use their products, I don't think you would want them in a high-end build. Because let's be frank, if you can afford to build a high-end system there's no reason to go with lesser known brands. Personally, if I want to cut down the cost I'd rather go with more established brand like Zotac. Their products is known to be pretty solid.

plat1098

Level 7
Verified
That gpu looks amazing but the Huawei disaster has ripple effects in my mind. It's still a relatively obscure brand--nowadays you wonder if it'll stay obscure due to this current China-phobia, particularly in the United States.

redsworn

Level 3
Verified
That gpu looks amazing but the Huawei disaster has ripple effects in my mind. It's still a relatively obscure brand--nowadays you wonder if it'll stay obscure due to this current China-phobia, particularly in the United States.
They never really get any traction in international markets. And honestly there's so little reviews about their products. I think it's okay-ish to use their entry-mid level products in a budget build. But I'd think twice to use them in a high-end setup.

Reactions: show-Zi and upnorth