It is offline, cross-platform, and elegant, but not open-source, with no data regarding developers or company.
passworddefense.net
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Andy when first released his tools was both he and the tools unknown for a while."Would you trust.... with no data regarding developers or company". Not a chance. Click on the Contact option at the bottom, it just re-loads the webpage. You would what, have to sign in, create an account for that option to be available?
I like @Divergent bold text summaries.
With something like a PM, to me it makes all the difference. And we know Andy, Trident, from over the years and his threads that could be posted in any forum for their, a interested persons reference. There was also back and forth dialogue with the "new" developers here on the forum (as well as other forums), with Andy's being open sourceAndy when first released his tools was both he and the tools unknown for a while.
The same will happen with Trident tools.
Being unknown to me, does not necessarily mean it is malicious or inefficient.
You originally posted this product and condemned it outright. I actually took the time to analyze the binary, gave it a fair evaluation, and included a reasonable caution. Now you're backtracking, acting like you didn't just condemn it, and hiding behind other developers' reputations to try and save face.Andy when first released his tools was both he and the tools unknown for a while.
The same will happen with Trident tools.
Being unknown to me, does not necessarily mean it is malicious or inefficient.
I would definitely not use it myself, but I strongly suggest it to you—stick to it only for banking and shopping; security and privacy are no joke!It is offline, cross-platform, and elegant, but not open-source, with no data regarding developers or company.
Would you hand over your personal data to a stranger on the street, whom nobody knows? I could not even open their webpage, since it is NRD.Being unknown to me, does not necessarily mean it is malicious or inefficient.
I know and I trust them also, but how many persons outside the limited number of MT active users know them? And after how many years some users started to know them outside MT?And we know Andy, Trident
Which still tells me I'd give it a year before I would even consider it.This website, domain, and GitHub account are brand new. As a result, NextDNS blocks the domain due to its 'newly registered' status. The site is currently a work in progress, so the 'Terms' and 'Contact' sections are not active yet.
reddit.com/user/aycd
smoke1080p / Password-Defense
I demand Comodo to create a PM.I would definitely not use it myself, but I strongly suggest it to you—stick to it only for banking and shopping; security and privacy are no joke!![]()
Sorry, I'm not going to try to keep up with you and your "justification" posts. Sometimes let people's posts and reactions be enoughI know and I trust them also, but how many persons outside the limited number of MT active users know them? And after how many years some users started to know them outside MT?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes