y1ft4.jpg
This is the funniest thing I've seen all week!:D

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
Child - Mommy why are they telecasting just 6 episodes?
Mom - Son, the government fears that if they telecast more episodes then everybody will start believing in the conspiracy.
Child - But, what conspiracy Mom?
Mom - That they want to make us believe that there's nothing called 'Paranormal' in this world.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Child - Mommy why are they telecasting just 6 episodes?
Mom - Son, the government fears that if they telecast more episodes then everybody will start believing in the conspiracy.
Child - But, what conspiracy Mom?
Mom - That they want to make us believe that there's nothing called 'Paranormal' in this world.
(Continued from a point after "Dad" gets home)

Dad - "..well, if we choose & want to believe that it may once again become a great enough hit that creating further episodes will become immensely profitable, maybe Fox Network, with Chris Carter at the helm, shall conspire to make more episodes for us!":p:D

Last edited:
Reactions: JM Safe and frogboy

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
We liked it a lot in our home, and a number of the original series fans might even find it delightfully familiar in a very well executed tongue-in-cheek X-Files way. I don't wish to receive the "Batman" spoiler slap, so that's all I'll say!;) :D

Reactions: frogboy

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.