Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Is this a question?but trellix or xcitium should i use btw
Out of those two I'd defintely pick Trellix, yeahbut xcitium isnt good tho right? its comodo aka
Yup, if Trellix has system (not just files) remediation capability then Shadow Defender is not needed.yeah its fine i might remove
Ok. Also more expensive than a home use AV/AM softwarewell. i just like trellix for some reason and it has better detection rates than norton and in some cases bitdefender. And its built for enterprise so the protection is really good.
Thank you! I asked, because I will end up going back to using K. BD, MS-Defender, F-Secure, Emsisoft are the only AV products I really liked after kasperky, no AV product is perfect, however the other products I don't have a certain trust or I ended up not liking.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.