Solved Xemana Antilogger Running but stuck on Ghoksa.A!Neng

I just had Xemana start to quarantine a large number of file for what is listed as ghoksa.A!Neng. But it seems to be stuck and I cannot get to Chrome or IE nor can I get to FRST.TXT
 
System seems to be running properly. I panicked because Xemana got in hung state on desktop pinned and all other apps running were frozen. I thought that Xemana was trying to quarantine a massive amount of data - but it appeared to have locked up with 'processing files' running green ribbon but no progress. I finally did a restart and have 2 files with a copy attached of detail. Really odd behavior - but I just switched from Win 7 to 10 so that may be part of the cause.

I think it is OK but if you need further info please ask. Thanks as ever for your insight and help.
 

Attachments

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top