Battle Xiaomi Android Phones for Heavy Gaming, Fast multitasking?

Rengar

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 6, 2017
@Xsjx Huawei is pretty good but i dont like this company....
Sony has weak battery.
I like lenovo :)

Althought Huawei is a little stonger than Lenovo, i prefer Lenovo :)
If you find something else tell me and thanks ;)

Reactions: Xsjx

Gdant

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Dec 6, 2014
@Xsjx i looked WilleyFox and it seems pretty good BUT they are not available in my country :(
@Gdant i want to buy Xiaomi redmi note 4 but there are 2 problems:

1)The screen is huge
2)the price is too low for what the phone offers and im suspicious if something goes wrong with it and waste my money :(

I can give 200€ and less for a decent phone, big battery and for decent gaming but if i look to Samsung, LG, Sony, HTC there is nothing ike that and all their phones are 200€ plus.....
From the current conversation, I think these are the companies available in your market for budget range smartphones, tell me if there are more so I will add them up too for comparison
Lenovo, Xiaomi, Huawei, Motorola

Lenovo has Lenovo K6 power and Lenovo P2 mobiles in budget market. From both, P2 is better as it has SD (snapdragon) 625 SoC whereas other one as SD 430 only. So no doubt P2 is better and have AMOLED display too.

Xiaomi has Redmi Note 4 with good battery life and better build quality.

Huawei has Honor 6X with dual camera and its own Kirin processor.

Motorola has Moto G5 Plus

Overall performance (not considering value for money) - Moto G5 Plus > Lenovo P2 >~ Redmi Note 4> Huawei Honor 6X

But still for budget phones Redmi Note4 is value for money..But G5 plus is overall winner..

Reactions: Rengar

Gdant

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Dec 6, 2014
@Gdant And you thoughts on Lenovo K6 ?
Lenovo K6 is good but as its price range is also low so don't expect much from it for Gaming..There is not so much price difference between lenovo K6 and Redmi Note 4 but in terms of specs, there is lots of difference. So going to more in detail I would go in this way between xiaomi, lenovo, Moto

Moto G5 Plus > Lenovo P2 > Redmi Note 3 Pro (cpu performance wise) > Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 > Lenovo K6 > Redmi 4 (order of how powerful phone is compare to other while the price order is just reverse)

After searching www.skroutz.gr and www.kaizer.gr, I got that they doesn't provide the processor code, they only give frequency :eek:
Xiaomi make two product of same model for Redmi note 3 and note 4, one with snapdragon chipset and other one with mediatek.
May I know which chipset they provide in your country? ours has Snapdragon and have rated accordingly:p

Rengar

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 6, 2017
Lenovo K6 is good but as its price range is also low so don't expect much from it for Gaming..There is not so much price difference between lenovo K6 and Redmi Note 4 but in terms of specs, there is lots of difference. So going to more in detail I would go in this way between xiaomi, lenovo, Moto

Moto G5 Plus > Lenovo P2 > Redmi Note 3 Pro (cpu performance wise) > Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 > Lenovo K6 > Redmi 4 (order of how powerful phone is compare to other while the price order is just reverse)

After searching www.skroutz.gr and www.kaizer.gr, I got that they doesn't provide the processor code, they only give frequency :eek:
Xiaomi make two product of same model for Redmi note 3 and note 4, one with snapdragon chipset and other one with mediatek.
May I know which chipset they provide in your country? ours has Snapdragon and have rated accordingly:p
Redmi note 3 pro ->ANDROID V5.1 LOLLIPOP
Quad-core 1.4 GHz & Dual-core 1.8 GHz, GPU:Adreno 510

note 4 ->ANDROID V6.0 MARSHMALLOW
Deca-core 2.1 GHz HELIO X20, GPU:Mali-T880 MP4

Thats what they say. Where are you from? :D

Reactions: Xsjx

Gdant

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Dec 6, 2014
Redmi note 3 pro ->ANDROID V5.1 LOLLIPOP
Quad-core 1.4 GHz & Dual-core 1.8 GHz, GPU:Adreno 510

note 4 ->ANDROID V6.0 MARSHMALLOW
Deca-core 2.1 GHz HELIO X20, GPU:Mali-T880 MP4

Thats what they say. Where are you from? :D
I am from India, here they release smartphones with Snapdragon SoC here in redmi series because of some copyright issues with Mediatek.

If you like MiUi then I would recommend to go with redmi note 4 as it is approx 200 € which is in your budget.. Also, if you want to spend less go with lenovo K6..
I myself has Redmi Note 4 with snapdragon 625 SoC (while with X20, it is even more faster) for more than 1 month and never got any issue till now.

Okay, The lenovo k6 is good ;)
You shouldnt trust Xiaomi A friend ordered it and never got anything );
Buy from a trusted site then you will never face such problems ;)
If you compare Lenovo and Xiaomi, I can give many points which makes Xiaomi better than Lenovo:D
If you have ordered online then it's their duty to deliver it to you :) and you must have got full refund if you haven't got;)

Xsjx

Level 13
Verified
Feb 21, 2017
I am from India, here they release smartphones with Snapdragon SoC here in redmi series because of some copyright issues with Mediatek.

If you like MiUi then I would recommend to go with redmi note 4 as it is approx 200 € which is in your budget.. Also, if you want to spend less go with lenovo K6..
I myself has Redmi Note 4 with snapdragon 625 SoC (while with X20, it is even more faster) for more than 1 month and never got any issue till now.

Buy from a trusted site then you will never face such problems ;)
If you compare Lenovo and Xiaomi, I can give many points which makes Xiaomi better than Lenovo:D
If you have ordered online then it's their duty to deliver it to you :) and you must have got full refund if you haven't got;)

In europe you dont have Any warranty of you order out of europe And THE webshop doenst want to refund/send..

Rengar

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 6, 2017
@Gdant @Xsjx i will probably go for lenovo k6 power. Im afraid if i buy Xiaomi and its broken or something, in Greece we dont have someone who can repair it because its chinese. Lenovo is a serious company and i dont afraid if something is wrong, i can contact the company and solve it.

Reactions: Xsjx and Gdant

Gdant

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Dec 6, 2014
In europe you dont have Any warranty of you order out of europe And THE webshop doenst want to refund/send..
woahh, that's a risky and not worth to order online.. does offline market more prominent there?
For me, I ordered a mobile and got missing in transit from a delivery courier service.. then they sent a new mobile again for me :D

Reactions: Rengar and Xsjx

Gdant

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Dec 6, 2014
@Gdant @Xsjx i will probably go for lenovo k6 power. Im afraid if i buy Xiaomi and its broken or something, in Greece we dont have someone who can repair it because its chinese. Lenovo is a serious company and i dont afraid if something is wrong, i can contact the company and solve it.
go for it, services also matter after smartphone purchase, then don't look for specs too much, if lenovo has good service in your area go for it.. Also, as Xsjx told, you won't get refund, get a mobile even with lower specs but from reliable company and store only ;)

Reactions: Rengar and Xsjx

Xsjx

Level 13
Verified
Feb 21, 2017
Good choice ;)

Good luck with your new phone!
woahh, that's a risky and not worth to order online.. does offline market more prominent there?
For me, I ordered a mobile and got missing in transit from a delivery courier service.. then they sent a new mobile again for me :D
Ye in Europe its risky if you buy out of europe );

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.